Friday, December 28, 2012

End of Dec. through January Workout Schedule

I plan on working out twice a day most days. Many times the workouts in the morning are very quick Turbo Fire HIIT workouts which I can definitely handle in the morning before I go to work! I want to start using the gym membership I am paying for monthy as well so since it is so cold here I will be running indoors on our track for a few weeks until it warms up a little bit. I also will be doing zumba at the gym and on Sundays, Ciera can come with me and she LOVES that!

Here is Week 1: Starting on Sunday!

Sunday
30
Monday
31
Tuesday
1
Wednesday
2
Thursday
3
Friday
4
Saturday
5
Zumba
9-10am
HIIT 15
Fire 55 EZ
HIIT 20
FIRE 45
Greatest HIIT
Spinning 7:45-8:45 am
Mommy  
Muscle
10K-W1D2
Mommy Muscle
Zumba 7-8pm
 
10K- W1D3
10K- W2D1

No comments:

Post a Comment